Hospitality was one of the industries hardest hit by the pandemic, and it’s still recovering today. With staff turnover at an all-time high, getting the right people in the right place is more important than ever. A great benefits package could help your hospitality business stand out from the crowd…
Providing health benefits is proven to reduce absences, improve productivity and increase engagement. It’s also one of the most sought-after benefits there is – with people more conscious about their health than ever in the wake of Covid-19.
Equipsme research shows that 57% of UK employees are now prepared to sacrifice salary for private health benefits – and that could put workforce-wide health cover into reach for many hospitality firms for the first time.
How much does company health insurance for hospitality firms cost?
A traditional company health insurance plan could cost hundreds or thousands of pounds per person. At Equipsme, we’ve made it our mission to create affordable and transparent health insurance plans for businesses of all sizes.
We know that margins in hospitality are incredibly tight, which is why our health insurance plans start at just £8 per person per month, with the most popular comprehensive plans costing £33 per person per month.
Important company health benefits for hospitality firms
The best company health cover for the hospitality sector has got to be simple and flexible, so you can pick and choose different cover levels, without creating a huge administrative burden. Healthcare benefits should also be practical, so your staff can access everyday health support.
At Equipsme, we understand that shift work makes getting appointments extra hard, and that hospitality often involves long hours, physical strain, and stressful peaks and troughs of work. That’s why our award-winning plans come with access to a GP 24/7 so people can make an appointment at a time to suit them, physio appointments to keep people moving - plus the option to add on a stress support line.
We’ve made setting up and running the scheme simple, too, and with Equipsme people can pay in themselves to upgrade their cover or add family members.
Our partnership with AXA Health helps provide quick, quality treatment to help people recover as fast as possible, and get back to their lives and jobs.
What’s included in a business healthcare plan with Equipsme?
- The most popular Equipsme plan costs just £33 per person per month and includes:
- Fast access to tests, scans and diagnosis with private consultants at private hospitals
- Treatment in a private, comfortable room
- Physio support and up to 8 private sessions
- 24/7 Nurse helpline
- Unlimited 24/7 GP access
- Health checks you can do at home
Optional benefits include:
- Mental health support
- Dental and optical
Why use Equipsme for your hospitality business health insurance plan?
There are a lot of private health cover providers out there to choose from, but we think you’ll find working with Equipsme to be different, and most importantly, easy.
- You can trust our cover – because we partner with some of the most well-respected health service providers in the UK including one of the biggest insurance companies in the UK, AXA Health. This means you can trust that we deliver quality and reliable health cover for you and your employees.
- No medical questions required – no medicals or complicated questionnaires to complete when you apply. We have a simple exclusion of pre-existing conditions in the three years before cover starts.
- Add family members – you have the option of paying to add your spouse/partner, plus children up to the age of 25. The first child is half price, with up to five other children covered for free.
We’re here to help – we don’t provide advice but if you need help understanding our plan benefits and options before deciding on the best Equipsme health insurance plan for your business and your team, or just want to chat, we’d be happy to speak to you.