Company health insurance from Equipsme
Equipsme offer bespoke company health insurance policies that are tailored to the needs of your organisation.
Choose how many employees you would like to cover and what benefits they have access to, starting from just £7 per person per month.
We have partnered with AXA PPP healthcare Limited to give your staff access to private GPs, diagnostic treatment, dental, physio and more.
Add up to 1,000 staff members to your plan and they can pay separately to include partners and children too.
24/7 GP Access
Key features of our company insurance plans
- For all types of business with more than one employee
- All ages 16 to 69 years cost the same at all levels
- There are no medical questions
(3-year pre-existing conditions exclusion)
- Our plans start from £7 per person per month
- Plans tailored to your business needs and budget
- Health insurance from AXA PPP healthcare Limited
Frequently asked questions
Do I need company health insurance?
Company health insurance can have huge benefits for an organisation. By giving your staff members and their children access to private GPs and medical treatment, you give them a chance to be healthier and have a better quality of life.
By taking an interest in the health and wellbeing of your staff, it can result in more loyalty to the organisation, better engagement and increased productivity.
Above all, having healthy staff can maximise efficiency by reducing sick days, appointments and low morale.
Falmouth Boat Co
What is included in company health insurance?
Depending on the level of cover you choose for your business, you will be able to access a range of health benefits and services, including:
- 24/7 GP Access – get a GP consultation by phone or video
- Physio sessions – from 5 per year up to no yearly limit
- Health checks – including blood tests, cholesterol, Vitamin D and diabetes
- Health support – private nurse helpline
- Diagnosis cover – consultations, diagnostic tests, MRI and CT scans
- Hospital treatment – cover for specialists, surgeons, hospital room, dressings and drugs
- Dental and optical – check-ups and treatment
- Stress support – telephone service, counselling and face-to-face sessions
Is my company eligible?
Equipsme offers cover for companies of all sizes, including small, medium and large enterprises.
You require just a minimum of 2 employees, aged 16 to 69 and there are exclusions for any pre-existing conditions from the last 3 years.
Do my staff need to complete a medical questionnaire?
No, there are no medical questionnaires or medicals required, so you can cover your staﬀ members with less admin involved. All ages 16-69 pay the same on all plans and we have a simple three-year pre-existing conditions exclusion.
Free for first 2 months of cover
Terms and Conditions
This offer is available to self-employed business owners and companies with employees, that accept to buy an Equipsme Health Insurance Plan by 31st October 2020. The start date of cover under the plan will depend on the type of business you are:
- Self-employed business owner – Cover can start from the day after you accept to buy a quotation. You can add partner and children to your chosen plan level and you pay for the whole plan monthly from your UK business bank account.
- Company with employees – Cover starts after a 21-day selection window during which employees can upgrade level, add partner and children. You pay for the employee cover monthly from your UK business bank account. Employees pay for any upgrades, partners and children themselves via a separate Direct Debit collection.
You will need to complete a Direct Debit Instruction at the time of accepting your quotation as a Self-employed business owner or Company with employees. Rest assured we will not collect any money until the third collection date.
Should a business make changes (such as, adding/removing employees) during the first two months of cover, the monthly direct debit adjustments due for that cover period will also be waived.
The offer only applies to the premium payments due from the UK business bank account for the Equipsme plan cover level(s) chosen.
This offer does not apply to the employee upgrades or adding of family during or after the initial selection window, under a Company with employees plan. Premiums will be collected from the first collection date at the normal monthly price via that separate Direct Debit.
This offer can be retracted at any time without prior written notice.