Business health insurance plans for large and small businesses
Get practical health cover for your business and its employees from Equipsme. We have partnered with AXA PPP healthcare Limited to bring you a range of options and beneﬁts including private diagnosis, hospital treatments and 24/7 GP services.
Our business health insurance policies can be tailored for up to 1,000 employees or for small businesses, you can get started with two people on cover, starting from just £7 per person per month. For businesses with more than 1,000 employees, get in touch for a bespoke plan to suit your needs and budget.
24/7 GP Access
Key features of our business health insurance plans
- For all types of business with more than one employee
- All ages 16 to 69 years cost the same at all levels
- There are no medical questions
(3-year pre-existing conditions exclusion)
- Our plans start from £7 per person per month
- Plans tailored to your business needs and budget
- Health insurance from AXA PPP healthcare Limited
Frequently asked questions
Should I get business health insurance?
Business medical insurance is considered an important employee beneﬁt by many organisations. Giving staﬀ quicker access to private medical treatments promotes productivity, wellbeing, less sick days and absenteeism.
Many employees appreciate working for a company that cares about their health, something that increases their loyalty to the organisation, especially when Equipsme allows partners and children to be included. Employees can pay separately to add their partner and children.
Falmouth Boat Co
What is included in business health insurance?
Depending on the level of cover you choose for your business, you will be able to access a range of health benefits and services, including:
- 24/7 GP Access – get a GP consultation by phone or video
- Physio sessions – from 5 per year up to no yearly limit
- Health checks – including blood tests, cholesterol, Vitamin D and diabetes
- Health support – private nurse helpline
- Diagnosis cover – consultations, diagnostic tests, MRI and CT scans
- Hospital treatment – cover for specialists, surgeons, hospital room, dressings and drugs
- Dental and optical – check-ups and treatment
- Stress support – telephone service, counselling and face-to-face sessions
Space Kitchens and Bathrooms
Can I apply for business health cover without completing a medical questionnaire?
Yes, Equipsme oﬀers business health insurance with no medical questionnaire required. This oﬀers a simple way for you to cover your staﬀ members with less admin involved.
All ages 16-69 pay the same on all plans and we have a simple three-year pre-existing conditions exclusion.
Do you offer SME business health insurance?
Yes, we offer business health insurance for many types of companies. Whether you have 20, 50 or 100 employees, you can create a health insurance plan to suit your team. If you are a small business, you just need a minimum of two on cover to get started.
Free for first 2 months of cover
Terms and Conditions
This offer is available to self-employed business owners and companies with employees, that accept to buy an Equipsme Health Insurance Plan by 31st October 2020. The start date of cover under the plan will depend on the type of business you are:
- Self-employed business owner – Cover can start from the day after you accept to buy a quotation. You can add partner and children to your chosen plan level and you pay for the whole plan monthly from your UK business bank account.
- Company with employees – Cover starts after a 21-day selection window during which employees can upgrade level, add partner and children. You pay for the employee cover monthly from your UK business bank account. Employees pay for any upgrades, partners and children themselves via a separate Direct Debit collection.
You will need to complete a Direct Debit Instruction at the time of accepting your quotation as a Self-employed business owner or Company with employees. Rest assured we will not collect any money until the third collection date.
Should a business make changes (such as, adding/removing employees) during the first two months of cover, the monthly direct debit adjustments due for that cover period will also be waived.
The offer only applies to the premium payments due from the UK business bank account for the Equipsme plan cover level(s) chosen.
This offer does not apply to the employee upgrades or adding of family during or after the initial selection window, under a Company with employees plan. Premiums will be collected from the first collection date at the normal monthly price via that separate Direct Debit.
This offer can be retracted at any time without prior written notice.